domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Simply Selena Pérez

psydora89: I know you have A new loveNeverthelessI wish you the...



psydora89:

I know you have 
A new love
Nevertheless
I wish you the best

If in me you found no
Happiness
Perhaps someone else
Will give it to you

Like the flower (Like the flower)
With so much love (With so much love)
You gave me
It withered
Today I leave
I know how to lose
But oh, how it hurts me 
Oh, how it hurts me

If you were to see how it hurts
To lose your love
With your farewell you take with you my heart

I don't know if I'll be able
To love again 
Because I gave you all the love I could give 

Like The Flower….

Photo









ereyes312: Selena Quintanilla's Memorial by ~misdinos0



ereyes312:

Selena Quintanilla's Memorial by ~misdinos0

Photo



Photo



Selena talking about her fans.





Selena talking about her fans.

selena-etc-inc: 'She was also chosen as one of the best dressed...



selena-etc-inc:

'She was also chosen as one of the best dressed of the night'

Selena receiving an award in Mexico in 1994 at the Furia Awards for best Tex Mex album.

Photo



"I still get the feeling a lot of times that Selena is...



"I still get the feeling a lot of times that Selena is around, that I can pick up the phone and call her or that I'm going to be able to see her in a couple of days. That she's off doing something, taking care of business. But then I always come back to reality. I can't even describe how upset I get, because I honestly would have taken the bullet, If I would have been there I don't think this would have happened. I would have done something. She would still be here, and if she wouldn't be here, then neither would I." - Chris Perez

R,I,P Selena



R,I,P Selena

balletrat91: I really wish Selena hadn't died so early in her career. I'm pretty sure if she hadn't...

balletrat91:

I really wish Selena hadn't died so early in her career. I'm pretty sure if she hadn't been murdered we wouldn't be lacking so many Chicana artists in the music industry. She truly was our only hope for making our way into modern day music.

I really hate the fact that I feel excluded sometimes because I'm Chicana. I think that's why I love Girl in a Coma so much, because I feel like they're the only Chicanas out there right now that are brave enough to play rock music in a genre that's usually dominated by whites. Not only that, but they're also 2/3 queer, which also gives me more hope for making into the industry someday. They're brave QPOC and that's enough to give me at least a little bit of hope.

Selena, Houston Astrodome, February 26, 1995.



Selena, Houston Astrodome, February 26, 1995.

lelabombshell: Fav song



lelabombshell:

Fav song

Photo



Photo









Photo



Selena performances [4/?]

















Selena performances [4/?]

Selena- No Me Queda Mas (behind the scenes)



Selena- No Me Queda Mas (behind the scenes)

YESSSSS!



YESSSSS!

mandelyn78753: Selena banner



mandelyn78753:

Selena banner

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário