quarta-feira, 5 de junho de 2013

Portsider

xbrianneisdead: I'm so glad that my best friends don't have time for me anymore. I fuckin love you...

xbrianneisdead:

I'm so glad that my best friends don't have time for me anymore.

I fuckin love you through and through!

Got employee of the month. Never got anything like that..its nice.

Got employee of the month. Never got anything like that..its nice.

My 22" extension chamber for my Incredibowl. Its named...





My 22" extension chamber for my Incredibowl. Its named Fernando.

So I guess I’ll be staying in Jackson a few more years then planned..I’ll be ok with it...

So I guess I’ll be staying in Jackson a few more years then planned..I’ll be ok with it soon enough!

Photo



Photo



Here's to you

To the three departments and my own guy who walked by while i made a bail that i hardly put shit into…go fuck yourselves! >:P

littlebutfierce: Jackson Hole, Wyoming



littlebutfierce:

Jackson Hole, Wyoming

Summuh Time

Kickin it in Jackson, Wy and still lovin it. Summer is almost on its way. Foreigners are comin, bon fires, weekly water rapid rides, camping, hiking, even more drinking and smoking. I can smell it in the air! :{D

is her ass photo shopped? her boob too?



is her ass photo shopped? her boob too?

3.5 grams bud 4.1 grams of mushies-1.8grams lemon tek'd...



3.5 grams bud
4.1 grams of mushies-1.8grams lemon tek'd rest taken orally.
Friend took the 1.8g on the left . Crazy times. Best visuals yet!

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Normal people flirting: hey youre cute we should go out sometime

Normal people flirting: hey youre cute we should go out sometime
Me trying to flirt: so do you like bread

50shadesofsolkat: nigga-chan: they look like a fucking street...



50shadesofsolkat:

nigga-chan:

they look like a fucking street gang no wonder they're locked up 

you came to the wrong corner motherfucker

Photo



Photo



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário