domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

http://lady-of-the-wasteland.tumblr.com/

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



julietspencers: fetuses do not think they do not "scream out" when they are aborted they have no...

julietspencers:

  • fetuses do not think
  • they do not "scream out" when they are aborted
  • they have no brain function and no nerve endings until long after the deadline for a legal abortion
  • they aren't "sad" when you abort them
  • they do not "realize what is happening"

And these aren't my beliefs, they're scientific facts

Photo



Not having electricity at our new house yet is pretty craptastic.

Not having electricity at our new house yet is pretty craptastic.

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo

















Photo



"If you are a white woman and you want to call yourself a feminist, you must acknowledge that your..."

"If you are a white woman and you want to call yourself a feminist, you must acknowledge that your whiteness affords you a privilege that shields you from a lot. You must also acknowledge that you are afforded privileges that some men in this country do not have. Racism and sexism are tightly intertwined. You cannot fight one while ignoring the other."

-

ladyatheist (via nadashannon)

agreed.

(via nataliemeansnice)

maiden-slave: Fucking sabbath



maiden-slave:

Fucking sabbath

Photo



Photo



Photo



powerviolent: TERROR SHARK



powerviolent:

TERROR SHARK

Black Sabbath, 1970.





Black Sabbath, 1970.

see what your followers think of you.

transparalyze:

  • BLACK = I would date you.
  • GREEN = I think you're cute.
  • BLUE = You are my tumblr crush.
  • GREY = I wish you would notice me.
  • PURPLE = I don't talk to you but I really love your blog.
  • TEAL = We have a lot in common.
  • YELLOW = FUCK ME.
  • ORANGE = I don't like your blog.
  • BROWN = I don't like you.
  • PINK = I think you are unattractive.
  • RED = I love you with a burning passion.
  • WHITE = MARRY ME.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário